1. First remove the sludge on the surface of the broken […]
1. First remove the sludge on the surface of the broken screw. Use the center 铳 to smash the center of the section and then use a drill with a drill bit of 6-8 mm in diameter to drill the hole in the center of the section. Note that the hole must be drilled through. After the hole has been drilled, the small drill bit is removed and replaced with a drill bit of 16 mm in diameter, and the hole of the broken bolt is continuously enlarged and drilled through.
2. Take the electrode with a diameter of 3.2 mm or less and use medium and small current to break the half of the entire length of the bolt from the inside to the outside of the broken bolt. The starting arc should not be too long. So as not to burn through the outer wall of the broken bolt. After welding to the upper end of the broken bolt, continue to weld a cylinder with a diameter of 14-16 mm and a height of 8-10 mm.
3. After surfacing, hammer the end face with a hammer to make the broken bolt vibrate along its axial direction. The heat generated by the arc and the subsequent cooling plus the vibration at this time will break the bolt and the body thread. There is a looseness between them.
4. Careful observation When a trace of rust is found to leak from the fracture after the tapping, the nut of the M18 can be placed on the stud of the surfacing and the two can be welded together.
5. After welding, use a cool plumbing wrench and put it on the nut to twist it back and forth. It can also be twisted back and forth while tapping the nut end face with a small hand hammer to remove the broken bolt.
6. After removing the broken bolt, use a suitable tap to machine the thread in the frame to remove rust and other debris in the hole.